Friday, October 19, 2007

Grateful interview, However I was rejected

I just finished the Telephone inertview. I am very sad because I was rejected. This morning, I woke up early and parpare for the interview. I wrote down lots answer of general interview question and pratice my speaking. At 9:00 AM, I got the phone and feel good because the lady spaking is more slowly. She asked a lot questions and I thought My answer was very good and I used lots my experiences as the example. However, when she ask me about do you have any question for they comapny, I asked that do you offer sponsorship of employment visa. She anwsered sorry our this program don't support sponsorship so you don't fit this position. ><"~~~~
But, She said she will send my resume to others department that might support sponsorship. If she find out any position is fit for me she will let me know. Though I know these words just consolation and she might never call back, I still very happy that I have a grateful telephone interview. Because this is my first time telephone interview by English. I believe I will do it better next interview. Never give up you can I a great job in USA.

No comments: